Winter Wonderland with Mommy Bloggers

I’m happy to have come across this facebook group. It was a great support group for mommies in the blogosphere.

I missed out the first get-together last Hallooween as we need to attend to one activity for Gab. And so I made sure I will be at this party even though it means leaving the little one at home. It is harder this time as he is nursing a fever and seeing him begged was heartbreaking. But mommy’s got to do what mommy needs to do.

So here’s what happened to my first Christmas party for 2014 which is also the first for the Mommy Bloggers Philippines group.

Now happening: Mommy Bloggers Philippines 1st Christmas Party

A photo posted by Que Sullano-Gavan (@takbophchic) on

and the major prize goes to…. #mbp #MBPChristmasParty #MBPWinterwonderland #mommybloggersph A photo posted by Que Sullano-Gavan (@takbophchic) on

More than the good food from The Posh Caterer, Shekinah Dishes, Kubiertos Catering and Love Desserts , loots and goodies from the generous sponsors: Triumph, Trolli, Fly Ace, Lazada PH,  Nail-A-Holics and Zomato , it was a pure fun afternoon bonding with fellow mommies. It was nice to share and listen to stories that only mommies can relate to.

With all these sweets I devoured, breaking the 3 -teaspoon rule for cravings, I have to run and workout as hard as I could!

Yummy food, especially the Mango Crepe from The Posh Caterer

A photo posted by Que Sullano-Gavan (@takbophchic) on

Time for dessert! Sweets overload.

A photo posted by Que Sullano-Gavan (@takbophchic) on

Ok, I admit, I was stressed because of that grand prize raffle. All the while I thought it’s going to be a stress-free, no-fuss event! May be next time, we can raffle off the grand prize right after the opening remarks? Hahaha. Congratulations Paulline for bagging the tv from Abensons!

Mommy Bloggers Philippines

Mommy Bloggers Philippines

I just hope, aside from the fun getting to know you game, that I had more time meeting and getting to know each mommy attendee there. It was a great event seeing the faces in person behind the blogs.

Congratulations Lani and the rest of the organizers. We are looking for more events and collaboations.

MBP Loot

Merry Christmas to all super moms of Mommy Bloggers Philippines!

More photos from the Mommy Bloggers Christmas party in Life of Que

22 comments

1. Yung totoo, sad ako kasi I was not able to attend this party 🙂 Ang bilis ng first 30 🙂 pero hoping ako sa mga susunod na event and hope to see you din mommy Que ♥

• Hopefully a bigger venue next time to accomodate us all!

2. I did not attend the trick or treat and nasad din ako nung weekdays natapat yung party. I hope next event, I could attend and it would fit my schedule.

• There’s more event for sure! Hope to see you soon Michi!

3. I’m so happy because finally, I was able to meet you and other mommy bloggers. Plus, ang swerte ko dahil may plate ako na pang VIP lang. Haha. See you soon Mommy Que!

• So happy to have met all of you! And ofcourse looking forward to more bonding times with you and the kids! Baka pwede din yan #VIP plate sa Ayala Triangle Gardens! Lol!

4. Looks really fun! Next year I shall join too 🙂

5. it’s nice to have such a wonderful support group… happy to belong to one. hoping to join next time 🙂

6. Ang saya! Ang pretty ninyong lahat! How I wish I can attend an MBP event!

7. Wheee! Nice to see you again, Que!! Kita kits uli sa next event!

8. Here’s another MBP event that I missed. I really wanted to be there this time around coz I also missed the Halloween event. I hope MBP cooks up another fun event soon!

9. Looks like I missed the fun! Maybe next party 🙂

10. I missed this party! That’s because this mom is swamped with online work, household chores and my son’s school activities. I hope I can join in the next get-together and see all of the beautiful mommy members of this fab group.

• I’m looking forward to the next event too!

11. It was so nice to see you again Que 🙂 . I felt so happy during this event and all my stress took off with the fun bonding that we had.

• It was nice seeing you too Jem!

12. Hopefully I could attend next year’s party 🙁 Looks like everyone enjoyed e. ^^

• For sure it’ll be a bigger and grander one next year.

13. Super fun hanging out with all of you. Grabe! Ang tsimisan galore natin endless. Ibang level talaga. And na-stress din ako sa grand prize. Muntik na ko eh. Katabi ko nanalo. Nyahahahah! I really should start running, mukhang effective talaga. Ikaw ang basis ko. 🙂 Hihihi! Until the next event Que.

14. It was a fun party! Happy to hear you had a great time!

15. It was a fun fun party! Que inspire me to run run run please! hahah

• Tara Mommy Pehpot. Sign up tayo sa isang run and we will run together.